My mum is currently watching (sleeping through) the english national day rally. I seriously don't understand what's the use of these rallies. Does the government really thing that we will get high from the rally and everyday go past the countless ERPs ? -_-He's talking about cars now >.> oh, now my mum thinks I wanna watch the PM talk. *rolls eyes*
I guessed everyone has read from countless blogs, newspapers, radios, television that Sg got silver for the table tennis. grats SG! All I can say is that Feng Tian Wei is just fucking cool. Seriously, she looks so damn shuai :x ah bleahx.
Then there is the oh-so-wonderful Micheal Phelps. He is some damn fast person. No wait, he's a fish already -_- He broke nearly all the world records la. Fish :D
Today during CME, instead of discussing of the dumb project, Jolene, Si Xuan, Yuan Ting and I were talking bout Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan. the match was like yi4 mian4 dao3 la. LD thrashed LCW. My mum was soooo sad D: bleahx. oh, Jolene was mimicing LCW's expression when he was playing. It was damn spastic. SX and I were laughing our asses off. :DDD
lalala~
Some random pictures I found in my phone ;D
-during the art house trip-

in the tunnel o.O can't see anything but that's the whole point of this pic (:
chikopeh weiting >:D

jians!

weiting!

weiting and me going all tourist-y >.>

jolene from ld. she posed for me xD and i betcha she dunno her unglam shot is here ;D

snapped this shot using mummy's phone. damn nice la. this was taken in my uncle's car while waiting to get into the expo's carpark for the stupid natas fair. SPOT THE DIFFERENCE PEOPLE.
hahas, good luck for maths test on fri ;D
Baby,top. || 7:57 PM