<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Rejoice, I'm back!
Date : Sunday, August 10, 2008
Rejoice people, I'm finally blogging. *rolls eyes*
(i have a tendency to do that now o.O )

anyways, I'm back to post some photos. some date way back ( before bio ) whereas some were recent.

Photobucket
twinkle twinkle little stars~


Photobucket
jians and me (:


Photobucket
jians actually thought that this was an automated tap. w-o-w.


Photobucket
in the library toilet.


Photobucket
the sec1 bitch who cut our queue. she smiled for me xD


Photobucket
at the science centre


Photobucket
si xuan :D

Photobucket
my darling jiejie yuan ting ((:

Photobucket
the whole family?

Photobucket
again~

Photobucket
me, the five year old kid split personality, back in action.

went out to watch 钱不够用2 on sat at marina. it was hilarious with all the suan-ing to the government to about the ERP. Mummy said her colleague's daughter cried during the show. Said it was touching and all. I didn't cry though, its just a show -_- maybe I'm just plain heartless. yeah. maybe.

oh did i mention thaat Twilight is NC 16 ? It's claimed to have violence. *rolls eyes* yeah man. vampires killing vampires. OOOOOH HOW VIOLENT!!!!! right. the-people-who-sets-the-ratings are just plain fucktarded (fucking retarded) .

I'm currently infatuated with Viva La Vida by Coldplay and Your Love Is Just A Lie by Simple Plan. Don't ask me why, I just love them (: especially the latter. It seemed so...right. hahas ;D

And i so totally am disappointed with Breaking Dawn. Sorry to break your heart, BD's fans. The book totally ruins the whole Twilight Saga. >:(

I went Goo Gah Gah over twilight.

New Moon just make me wanna continue the series.

Eclipse totally rocks.

Breaking Dawn....... sighs.

i haven't even completed the whole book. Nothing to "push" me to finish it. lols.

I realized you never cared, everything's just a lie.


Baby,top. || 9:30 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.