<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Bastard
Date : Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I think only some may understand this post. But, whatever. The text in black is the Bastard aka RaisinC00ki3 and otherwise known as XYD. As for the red, its the bastard's girlfriend.


I didn't hack your account. In fact I helped you. I even retrieve some of your items and money. I volunteered to fund you! You can even ask daddy! How could you say this of me?

Right. I trusted you and look where it lead me to? And i have every reason to suspect, accuse you. Who knows if you in cahoots with dear 'daddy' ? I can't just take your word for it.

*starts scolding*


Fuck off la, Bastard.

*****************************

I just wanna let you know that my EOYs are over and would like to have my items back. Thank you. (Hey, I did it politely and look what I got.)

XYD told me alot about you......If eu ever hurt him agn, i wil hunt eu dwn. tq.
Okay, you're his no. what gf? 40? or 50? whatever. He can tell you everything for all I care. I don't give a frigging damn. And I have no intentions of hurting him again, I don't even wish him to be within 50 km radius of me. Oh, and try FINDING me first before hunting me down. Thank YOU.

Eu meanie. ur actions disgust me. He cried when he talked
about eu.


Diao la. I meanie? then what do you think your darling bf is? A super meanie? And you know what? I fucking don't care whether my actions is to your liking coz you are not even involved in this incident and you are a fucking busybody to even come feed me with all your shit. Your comments are totally based on his POV. Tell your darling son of a bitch boyfriend to stop acting all pitiful when he is the one who hacked my account and got away with all my things.

I know my girl's action. You aint excatly the best girl to me.

Back at ya sucker. You also aint exactly the best friend, kor, guy to me either. Since you know your girl's actions, could you mind telling her to mind her own bloody business? I suppose, no,strike that, KNOW there are more girls out there that treated you worse then me, considering you have around 40 ex gfs. You are a fucking flirt and playboy. To think i even racked my brains out with a friend on how to reject your intentions nicely and this is how you treat me. Dude, you deserve a standing ovation. For your pathetic attempts at acting hero and offering your help when I was hacked by the YOU.


I want you to apologise and know your mistake before I return you your
items.

Before I even apologise to a fucker like you, ask your gf to come apologise to me first. I don't appreciate her opinions regarding this matter, she has no right to give any to ME and I feel insulted by her words. The only mistake I ever make was to know you, and trust you.

I don't care about my items anymore. HK and C is right. I shouldn't bow down to you and give you what you want. It's only a game anyways. So just enjoy your movie with your gf-who-might-be-taller-than-you.

Get out of my life, forever, you fucking-shorter-than-me-who-is-only-159-bastard.

Baby,top. || 6:51 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.