HOORAY!
Date : Tuesday, October 7, 2008
oh yeah man! our EOYs are finally over!!!!!
Jolene, Yuan Ting, Si Xuan and I planned to go out straight after the HCL paper. BUT THEN, YT had to do something, which lead to only Jo and SX and me to go pizza hut. so much for our camwhore plans huh Jo?
The day started off so nice but everything was literally ruined when we saw them . Oh yes, we are sister school. But please, its embarrassing to be associated with you people. Downright insulting. Just wait till we move to our holding site. Then there will be 2 schools with similar pinafores and people mix us up with them.
okay, whatever. So SX went home after that and Jo and I went to watch the bimbo show House Bunny. It's surprisingly okay. Saw jians, qingwen and yuenping before the show. turns out that they were catching eagle eye.
And after walking around J8 for God knows how long, I can conclude that J8 is a bore. There's absolutely NOTHING interesting there.
Ah, I complied an album for YuanTing. A photo album in fact. It consist of all her not-so-very-nice pictures. Note YT's facial expression.

(lab coat YT)

(Me, Jo, SX, YT)

(ah, this was a impersonation of Usain Bolt in the xing qi wu zhou bao)

(so is this.)

(YT with pads. Oh yes, they are PADS.)

(eyes...look at her eyes...)

(downcast...aw.)

" I'm a princess!!!"

(Drunkard Father. Or is it Jagu?) - from village by the sea

"Yippee!!!"
AHAHAHA, look at this pic. This is my secret admirer. *winks*

no face? only show your masked hair? LOLS. (this is the place outside the 265 bustop. the AMK side.)
okays! Au Revoir!
Baby,top. || 9:36 PM