Im fucking pissed now. Not because of my shitty EOY result or the bastard and his "i will hunt eu dwn" girlfriend. It's all due to a.............................spider, a tiny one. How..anti climatic..
Okay, on a side note, I absolutely detest spiders. Why? because they are disgusting, ugly, has 8 legs, and the list goes on. And this is the second time in a few days i saw one. The previous encounter was at my grandma's house. There was this super big one and it freaked my aunt. So my uncle being the hero went forth and destroyed it. Well, not before i screamed and hide behind my cousin who is
shorter and
younger than me. -_-
Right, so just now i saw this stupid spider on the disc plastic bag on my printer. I went to get tissue to squish it. It escaped. Second time i tried and it still escaped. It then jumped onto my printer. @!IO(*)&^&%$$# Again i failed. Then you know what?!?! IT FRIGGING LEAPED TO MY MONITOR. AND IT REALLY LEAPED. TMD.
Somehow it jumped to a box beside the monitor and I tried to squash it again and I FRIGGING MISSED AGAIN. damn. Make that a failure of five times. F.I.V.E. It then frigging jumped towards my palm and i lost it. I jumped back, shrieked and started jumping around. -_- How mature Xinyi. Really mature.
And so my mum saved the day, strike that, night, by killing it at ONE go. tmd i missed it like 5 times and she killed it at her first try?!?!?! that is just so goddamn unfair.
Or maybe my dexterity is just plain shit. I'll willingly bet on the latter.
I swear spiders sucks. Oh, and Jolene's blog is finally opened to the public. About time.
Baby,top. || 9:02 PM