Sinbing woke me up today with the news that the placement results is out. lols, probably because we have the exact same choices. and i got into C3! yay! And i just came back from her blog with this story which she got from her friend's friend.
There was this blind girl who was devastated because the world looked down
her and her family refused to acknowledge her but she had a really sweet and
caring boyfriend.One day, her boyfriend proposed to her, and she said,"If
one day I can see, I'll marry you."
Soon, a pair of eyes was donated to her and the operation
began. After the operation, all was well and after she took off the plaster on
her eyes, she was able to see the world, and most importantly her boyfriend. She
looked at her boyfriend, and realized that he was like how she was before,
his eyelids were always closed. He was blind. She could not accept the fact
that she has to face closed eyelids and the thought of blindness turned her
off.
A few days after the breakup, she received a note from her boyfriend."Take
good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, were mine."
OMG la. how can she do that to her bf who gave her his eyes. MEANIE. (lol)
When she was blind did her bf dump her? Noooooooooo. Stupid and selfish
girl.
Poor bf.Okay, enough of devasting stories. Yesterday went to catch
Quantum Of Solace with Vivien and Calvin. And we left Vivien's present in my
house. -_- the whole point of going out is to pass her her present and it is now
on my coffee table. zzz STM luh. I thought the movie was great, since I dint
catch all the previous James Bond movies. You just have to love the action
scenes.<3
After the movie we went bowling! I haven't touch the damned ball since i-dunno-when. see so long until i cannot remember -_- Same with Calvin. So in the end, Vivien got the highest coz she just went bowling a few days ago. She keep spare-ing la.
I will be leaving for USA in just a few days! lalala~
Miss me? :D
Baby,top. || 10:44 AM