Hah, i blogged. finally, since jians commanded me to -_- come on la, there's absolutely nothing to blog about in the holidays. Oh wait, there is. its just that i was too lazy to blog. hehes.
I just realised that i watched an imba amount of movies this hols. HSM3, Quantum of Solace, Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Madagascar 2, Bolt, TWILIGHT, Yes Man, Bedtime Stories and TWILIGHT again. i watched twilight twice and
somebody's darling, drop-dead gorgeous, handsome, suave, Robert, is still fugly when acting Edward. -_-
Weiting, Jians and I went for the LD camp yesterday. It was so damn cold in the morning la. Rain rain rain. Thank God my mum sent me to school la. The camp was kinda fun, surprisingly. I hate the ice breakers though. I swear i hate wacko. I never wanted to be called. But hey, Jians and I were invisible to the rest of LD. We were never called la. Outcasted. -_-
After lunch, there was a mass scolding by the sec4s. Poor Laura was being attacked personally. It's also not her fault that the seniors remembered her name.
Weiting and i were in the same group for the "amazing race". Omg we were damn lucky la. Geraldine put us in the same group. We were called AhBooze? . ahahaha, we spent the whole day correcting Paris (Tricia) and practically everybody on how to pronounce it.
Shan't elaborate on the games. All you have to know is that we won! hohoho. And i got sunburnt in the process. damn.
Just now, i went to take my IC photo. AH YES. I got the letter from ICA informing me that im gonna make my IC~~~ lalala. MY IC. HOHOHO. IM GONNA HAVE MY IC IN MARCH OR APRIL OR MAY. MUAHAHAHA.
But damn suay la. Ytd got this fucking pimple pop up. Damn annoying. If not for the photographer's photoshop, i'll be stuck with a fucking pimple on my IC until im 30.
That's gotta suck, right?
Baby,top. || 8:45 PM