Hey, im actually blogging! Wow. -_-
OKay, so caught Madagascar2 today. Was okay la. Just a bunch of animals talking, bikering, dancing in the wild. I think i prefer the first one though. But u just have to love those penguins. They freaking rocks! and hilarious. and they damn imba.
The next few weeks are gonna be so damn busy. I have to attend a wedding dinner, go for CIPs, go and play :D, and least of all, those bloody homeworks. Who the hell would want to read social studies in holidays la. Come on, there is waaaaaay better things to do than to READ about some uh social studies stuff? Gah.
I wanna go shopping soon. Jolene we must go shopping horh. MUST. And i still must pass u your shirt. -_- Besides, since we aint gonna be in the same class next year, all the more we must spend time now. I can just hear her screaming " u la who ask u choose c3 harh!!!" zzz.
STnicks damn lag la. They must wait till after xmas to tell us our new classes la. tmd. The other day i was making the names for my textbooks, when i came to class i just stared at the com. stared. Wadda hell is my new class?
Baby,top. || 6:12 PM