<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
crazy dance and song
Date : Saturday, January 24, 2009
I promised my deskmate to type this out on my blog: Sinbing is a big loser who complains that I write on her table when she writes on mine. Crazy woman.

So we had cny celebration on fri. Boring would be an understatement to describe it. Gah. Especially a certain dance. by ahemsomepeopleahem. Watched Inkheart afterwards. It was a big disappointment coz i got so excited after watching the trailer.

LD this week was fun! ok, the lesson was a bore, but the rewriting of Love Story was damn funny!
A wonderful ballad became this, after our administrations...

We were both young when I first saw you
I closed me eyes and the flashbacks starts
you're floating there
on a balcony with stagnant air
see the blood, see the longnails the white gown
see you float around my bedroom and freak me out
little did i know
that you were romeo i thought you were long dead
and my daddy said "stay away from my daughter!"
and you were so scary i was begging you to go~
And i said "romeo leave me somewhere i can be alone"
i'll be waiting for you all that's left to run
you'll be the ghost and i'll be the bimbo
its a sad story, i can't wait to say yes!

ahahaha, Jians, WT and I were doing this during the sharing session of our dumb storyline. ok scratch that, WT did nearly the whole thing. I did the floating part. hehe. and Jians, well she provided her laughter. hehs. I didn't feel like posting the second verse coz i am too lazy to check my phone.

OHOH, i love my iPod laogong <3

Baby,top. || 6:04 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.