<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Mugging starts as of next week.
Date : Saturday, January 17, 2009
School is still kinda okay till now. I'm happy to say that i only felt like sleeping during chinese lessons, and maybe future english lessons.

I don like my chinese tc lo. She so boring. Somemore once she nearly found out im from LD and make me "si jiao" . Which is, uh, screaming or shrieking of some sorts. I think. Thanks to my DESKMATE. I shall continue singing "i want nobody nobody but you" to u on Mon. Muahahaha.

There will be 3 tests next week. Gonna start mugging for 2 years straight. zzz.

Oh, Ms Tan is really a fun tc, but also damn scary.

It doesn't mean that if i scored 264 for psle i can't take double science -_-

Baby,top. || 10:31 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.