<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Stupid dumb idiotic moronic chinese project
Date : Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Yesterday was extremely fun! Bused to j8 to meet sinbing for lunch and board materials before going to Zihui's house. Since we had loads of time to kill, we went to the arcade. And yes, according to sinbing, I'm violent. I think i was a bit high then. Gah.

We only finished the board there and i was sneezing like crazy. Hamsters. Too many hamsters. We chatted on msn with Mag and she decided to come over for dinner at Zihui's house with us. And she came immediately. Started crapping with Mag and ate ice jellies. Damn nice.

We camwhored before KFC came. I think Mag's gonna post all the pics on fb (its her camera).

I took medicine before going to sleep. Kept sneezing in the night -_-

I don't know whether it's due to the medicine or what, but i dreamt that Miss Lee Ruo-Ning is our new chinese teacher. Somehow, GSN was only a relief.

I'm really sick.

Baby,top. || 9:18 AM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.