
Have you ever realized that Zac Efron's eyes are a very pretty blue colour? I only noticed that in HSM3 during that scene where his big face dominated the whole screen.
XinLing, Sinbing and I went to catch 17 Again today. Actually, we wanted to watch Handsome Suit, but screening time was too late. Ah well. Since Charlyn pangseh us and watched Handsome Suit herself, we returned her the favour :D
The movie kinda reminded me of this old movie, 13 Going 30. But 13 Going 30 was turning older not younger. Lol. The movie was funny enough, so yeah it's quite nice :D
Gonna change the seating arrangements on Monday. I don't wanna leave XL ): She's officially our caterer. Ahahahaha. Charlyn claims that XL's mum is her personal chef. Ahahaha. I'm gonna miss seeing Charlyn push Sinbing out of her chair, Charlyn's crazy antics (she has alot), our "crap book",
MY Ratio, XinLing's damn-comfy-arm, and of course us three claiming it's Charlyn's fault for anything and everything.
This sucks.
Baby,top. || 8:39 PM