<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Ratio Waffle Mustard!
Date : Saturday, April 18, 2009
Today's the day that Ratio Waffle Mustard is born! Charlyn and I are the proud parents (snicker) of him. Xinling's the nanny and Sinbing is the godmother. HAHAHA. Charlyn is the father. She has like 6 packs everywhere. Her arms, stomach aiya, leg also la. So see, she's definitely the guy.

All four of us were making his birth certificate yesterday even before he was born. ahahaha. I think there's like 4 copies of it coz we kept changing the doctor, nurses, nannys etc. OHOH. WE WERE MEASURING MY SON ALSO!! Tmd. He has a freaking small head can. It's like, only 5cm+ something like that. Gah.

In case you don't know, Ratio W. Mustard is a yellow waterbottle owned by XL, which is so darn cuuuute!

Band and Modern Dance got GWH for syf :D
It's Choir and CO's turn next week! I'm sure you guys can get GWH too! Then sngs will be filled with GWH! muahahaha.

I'm dreading the arrival of week6. Why must they change our seats. I'm gonna miss showoff, ego and loser so much. So so much.

Baby,top. || 9:38 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.