Thursday was a blast! Xin Ling, Charlyn, Sinbing and I fooled around for the whole of assembly, crapping about chest hairs, affairs, Ratio, Charlyn raping Ratio blah. HAHA. Before the screwed up physics test, we went to the balcony to eat our bread and somehow, Xin Ling and I started singing the Titanic song, "My Heart Will Go On" and awhile later, "Suddenly I see". All four of us also started waving to random juniors going home.
It was only later that we realized that the people in the toilet could hear us. Coz there was only a wall separating the last cubicle and the balcony. So I dragged Mag into the toilet and Xin Ling, Sinbing and Charlyn started singing the uh, pee version. Turns out people in the toilet can hear EVERYTHING. LOUD AND CLEAR. Gosh.
During CCA, Linjian realized that she forgotten to bring her pencil box and egeog notes. So we went back to her class to try and get it. I think the CCS had their cca in the resource room near grace, so the Mr Tan Yong Meng (the chinese teacher chen yong ming) saw us and asked us why we were there. Linjian told him and he actually helped her to get her notes. He just hoisted himself over the wall, get her notes and came out by the back door. -_-
Suddenly I see
I see you pee
This is what I want to see
Baby,top. || 11:26 AM