<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Cha Soba!
Date : Saturday, June 20, 2009
Left early from the pri gathering, since they are watching Drag Me To Hell and Vivien needs to leave early. Uh, it was okay I guess. Kinda sian -.-

Weiting and I went for Sakae Sushi Buffet at Wheelock on thurs! I felt damn fat afterwards. Lol. There was these bunch of guys (or monkeys) sitting opposite us and they were freaking noisy. "No balls" as quoted from Weiting. HAHA. Went shopping at Far East and bought this super cute hairband :D


Too bad Rappy couldn't join us. *snickers* Stuck in her tower with no Prince to save her.

Photobucket
Strawberry Smiles!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby,top. || 5:05 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.