<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
competition!
Date : Sunday, July 19, 2009
After the Art House trip yesterday, we are qualified to go for the comp on fri. Another horrible week ahead.

Actually, baby, jians and I planned to watched harry potter, but due to unforeseen circumstances, we did not manage to book tickets online. ALL THE THEATERS WERE FULL LA. KNS. I wanna watch ): I guess the earliest that we can watch is after the comp.

Gah. I'm so damn sick of Stalin and his stupid USSR.

Baby,top. || 7:28 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.