<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
I detest them.
Date : Sunday, July 12, 2009







I really really really really really really don't like, hate, detest them.


I'm trying to rush out Geog GA by today. Hopefully. We actually accomplished something during LD last week -.- We finally finished the whole play. I hope that we could go for the competition :X



Our instructor actually thought Mr Jega was the school nurse. LMAO.

Mok was telling us about how Ted (instructor) was teaching a few of them how to act like a man (i think) when she said something about penises.


Mok : ........penises.

Me : Huh? Penis de plural is penises meh?

Mok : Then what, PENI ah?


OMG. She looked so agitated when she said that. HILARIOUS.

Cannot wait for Harry Potter to come out. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.


Tag replies:

char : OMG. What she say? About the stupid scrapbook is it?

XinLing:D : YOU SIAO LE. Really damn random :DD

weiting : I KNOW. OUR DAMN CRAP CYCLING TRIP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

e-sean/ xiumin : relinked! :D

jians : You la. You the asshole. HAHAHAHAHAHA. So kpo for what?

Baby,top. || 4:05 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.