<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Transformers - Revenge of The Fallen
Date : Friday, July 3, 2009
School started already. Gee, how wonderful.

(Sorry, I was stalking Hyun Joong and Jung Min)

Anyways, on the first day of school, the security guards were being overparanoid and was wearing that stupid, ugly, useless, horribly looking nurse thingy. Gosh. and I thought I was the paranoid one.

Weiting and I went to watch Transformers today. Megan Fox is not a guy and she is damn hot. I laughed throughout the whole show la. Laughed until I was tearing twice. Laughed at EVERYTHING. From the starting when they show the caveman people to the useless-asshole-being-pushed-from-the-plane to the chickens and camels in Egypt. HAHAHAHAHA. I choked somewhere during the front part of the show -.-

I think the movie not bad la, quite nice, but it aint Sinbing's cup of tea. HAHAHAHA.

Baby,top. || 11:34 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.