<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
Update
Date : Sunday, July 26, 2009
Finally these 2 weeks are over. COmpetition is fun even though we didn't win. Love the sec 2 juniors. Laughed throughout the entire journey home yesterday coz of one extremely high TWT and Aunty Ziting. HAHAHAHAHA.

Pictures are at Weiting's blog :D

School is kinda fun these days. With the releasing-air-pressure-in-her-mouth Olivia entertaining Enqi and I with her stupid cute theta (I never knew it was spelt that way). I think Nerissa and Co sitting behind us are getting annoyed by Olivia and I coz we can randomly start singing (Heartbreaker, She bangs) during lessons. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Baby,top. || 2:57 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.