<body>
Torn
Now the perfect sky is torn.
I love myself.
Date : Saturday, February 6, 2010
School life is boring. All we do is study study study. Tests, graded assignments, homework everyday. Oh and did I mention that we still have 听freaking写? Feels like I'm back in primary school. And the worse is I can't even bring myself to listen certain lessons taught by certain teachers.

On a lighter note, Mrs Teo is one amazingly awesome teacher. She sweeps the classroom for us and helped us with the CNY decorations.




I know I was in the wrong. But I can't seem to bring myself to apologize. What could have last was destroyed by me.


Baby,top. || 7:21 PM

Profile



Xinyi
15.02
Kyujong ♥
Eunhyuk ♥

Message






Affiliates

Angie Charmaine Chermaine E-Sean Enqi GuiXian Hong Yee Jiaxian Jolene JoleneNG JunJie LinJian Martin Maryanne Mok Nicola Norman Samantha ShenHao ShiPei Simon Sinbing Tricia Valerie WeiTing XinLing XiuMin 1Loyalty'07 ELDDS



Credits
Do not remove. :)
Layout by : N-serendipity.
Icons by : Black-balloonxx.
Floral Patterns : Blue_mutzz.